Re: My War

A Hysterical Person writes:

> Sounds like someone's afraid that se7en might trash his kiddie porn
> stock.

As with all hysterical people, the first words out of his mouth are a
pathetic attempt to suggest that anyone who doesn't agree with his
position is a consumer of whatever it is he disapproves of.

> How on the HELL do you categorize child pornography as "Freedom
> of speech"?  How???

While I certainly think that society has every right to enforce reasonable
workplace health and safety standards within the commercial porn industry,
including setting reasonable age limits for employment therein, the
current ban on any and all depictions of the sexuality of minors, even
synthetic ones, is clearly an ideological purge of speech certain people
are uncomfortable with, and not some glowing crusade to protect children
from harm.

> It is disgusting and only extremely sick individuals take a part in
> it.

You're right.  Arrest Janet Reno immediately, and confiscate all motion
picture footage of the Waco child torchings.

> If you're defending it, then excuse me for rushing to judge, but you are a
> sick, disgusting ass-fuck that needs a good shot in the head.

Sounds like someones socioerotic rehearsal play was severely limited
during their formative years.  Guaranteed every time to produce a cranky
neurotic who displaces sexual arousal into anger when confronted with
erotic imagery involving the young and emotionally healthy.

Please post again when you have something to say about cryptography, and
try to stay away from the kiddie pool.

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $