Mapquest From The Road

MapQuest is pleased to present:
                       From The Road
             http://www.mapquest.com/fromtheroad
                       June 9, 1997

>From The Road is a members only newsletter published by MapQuest.
Issues will consist of a brief email like this, linked to a Web
version of FTR.

Check out FTR on the Web at: http://www.mapquest.com/fromtheroad
or read on.

At MapQuest, we are strong believers in online communities, and
have long hoped for a way to introduce our members to each other.
We hope to accomplish that by sharing the best MapQuest stories
with all of our 1,000,000+ members.

Each issue will contain the following regular features:

==============================

*NEW FEATURES DETOUR*  There's more to MapQuest than meets the eye.

Do you love Paris in the spring? Let us help you find your way
around the highlights of Europe.

==============================

*FROM THE DRIVER'S SEAT*  MapQuest member stories from TRW
(the real world).

This issue's story From The Driver's Seat story takes us to the
freeways of Southern California.  Read how one member uses
MapQuest on the job. You don't want to be late for this meeting!

==============================

*MAP SIDE STORY*  Personal maps and the stories behind 'em.

Here's a unique CONTEST for all the avid mapmakers out there who
have created personal maps. We want to show off the best
personalized maps and the stories behind them. If your map really
has personality, let us know. All of our winners will receive a
prize from MapQuest.

==============================

*NEWS AND VIEWS*  A friendly fireside chat, only without the
fireplace.

Join us for a moment of commentary as we discuss the growth
of online travel services and the benefits to you, the consumer.

*THE WINNER'S CIRCLE*  Enter our Road Trip From Hell contest!

Tell us about your worst driving trip ever and you could WIN
great prizes such as a weekend in San Francisco! Just click and
enter at http://www.mapquest.com.

We hope you enjoy From The Road and decide to share your
stories with us.

Bon Voyage!