Re: June 18th SF C'punks meeting: export controls on trial

> ...  There will also
> be a regular 2nd-Saturday c'punks meeting this month (I think it's at
> PGP, Inc.)

Hi all; I haven't seen the agenda yet, but if there is time & interest,
I would be willing to organize a PGP key-signing party.

Signify interest by mailing your key -- or a pointer to it -- to me
by Friday.  Come to the c'punks meeting with photo ID and your PGP
fingerprint.

It would also be way cool if we could get some of the folks at PGP Inc.
to join in.

More info on key-signing parties will be at
www.best.com/~falconer/keyparty.html by tommorrow.

	-ed falk