Money magazine on digital cash

As some of you know, I work in the Washington bureau of Time Inc., which is
home not just to Time Magazine and AllPolitics but also People and Money.
Some folks down the hall at Money are working on an article about digital
cash and the Net and would like to interview some folks who might have
something interesting to say. Keep in mind the magazine's focus is on
personal finance. If you're interested let me know and I'll forward your
names and contact info.

-Declan

Declan McCullagh
Time Inc.