Re: Photo ID is not needed for key signings....

Tim May wrote:
> I can't understand (hint: someone please explain) why I get so many
> requests to send the "[email protected]" key, as opposed to the
> "[email protected]" key so widely available. I thought the key signings were
> about the Person Widely Known as "Tim May" being associated with the key
> signed, not some temporary e-mail address.

You get so many requests to send the "[email protected]" key because certain
pgp-aware email programs can encrypt mail using the recipient address,
if it is in the sender's keyring. Therefore, it is more convenient if
the addressee's email address is in the user id field.

	- Igor.