Re: Flag Burning...

At 10:20 PM -0700 6/12/97, RS wrote:
>When it comes down to flag burning, It really bothers me that we allow our
>symbol of freedom to be burned.  It's more than a flag and a right.  It's a
>symbol of the freedom we have.  To allow someone to publicly burn a flag is
>essentially displaying our freedom being burned.

When I was in Boy Scouts, they taught us that the only proper way to
dispose of a flag which was worn beyond use was to burn it.

Bill Frantz       | The Internet was designed  | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | to protect the free world  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | from hostile governments.  | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA