Flag Burning...

When it comes down to flag burning, It really bothers me that we allow our
symbol of freedom to be burned.  It's more than a flag and a right.  It's a
symbol of the freedom we have.  To allow someone to publicly burn a flag is
essentially displaying our freedom being burned.

Bush was a veteran, and Clinton was not.  I take it the ones who are
writing on this subject about how we should have the "freedom" to burn the
flag have never served in the military or for our country.

Being a veteran myself, I find it very distateful to allow anyone on our
soil to be allowed to "BURN" our symbol of freedom.  Think about the flag
for a moment and what it really stands for.  Does it not stand for freedom
and liberty?

Sorry, I just had to let this out.  I stand behind Bush on this one.  Don't
burn the flag unless you would like to live under another flag!