Re: FUCK YOU: There's no general right to privacy -- get over it, from Netly

I suppose I am scum, at least by Ray's definition.

But let me ask this question: if someone *did* post my credit card/bank
records online through an anonymous remailer, what recourse would I have?
What recourse should I have?

-Declan