Re: There's no general right to privacy -- get over it, from Netly

Declan McCullagh writes:

> I suspect the scare about privacy has led to muddled thinking.

I agreed with the point of your article, though you might have been
more careful when uttering the magic word "right".

> I'm surprised not to hear more from other folks here: my position is one
> cypherpunks have advocated for years -- controlling what data flow from my
> computer is my responsibility.

I completely agree with your position.  I assumed the lack of reaction
was simply because you're preaching to the choir here.

-- Jeff