Anonymous proxies & ITAR question

[Background]
I wanted to grab a copy of the 128 bit version of MSIE, but my ISP hasn't
enabled reverse DNS lookup, so I decided to try running through an
anonymous proxy server to scoop it and lo-and-behold, aside from being
brutally slow, it worked like a charm.

I may have the opportunity in the near future to set up a proxy server,
but this concerns me...

Under ITAR regs, if a "foreign national" was to use the server to get
access to "munitions" (sure, software kills, didn't cha know?), could I be
held in violation?

Even if all they had was circumstantial evidence, I'd really like to avoid
being indicted - puts a real kink in one's social schedule.

Your thoughts on this would be appreciated.