Re: Flag Burning...

> >When it comes down to flag burning, It really bothers me that we allow our
> >symbol of freedom to be burned.  It's more than a flag and a right.  It's a
> >symbol of the freedom we have.  To allow someone to publicly burn a flag is
> >essentially displaying our freedom being burned.

This is an ill thought out and emotional response. A flag, just as any
other object, it someones private property. If I choose to but 1000000 US
flags and burn them on my property, or on property I have permission to
use for this purpose, it is no business of the state or anyone else.
Realise first and foremost that all law is based on property.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/