More about Netscape Bug finder

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 18:24:32 -0500
From: Bill GL Stafford <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: More about Netscape Bug finder
Sender: [email protected]

  Christian Orellana, gambled $1000 and lost.  Not the worst thing he could
have done.  Now the world knows how Netscape approaches a potential
crisis.  They did not panic although they may have come close to it.  I've
seen that much lost in a cloak room with a pot not near as big as Christian
sought. Anyway you look at it it's just a roll of the dice.Bill GL Stafford
[email protected]
 Wired Magazine on web
An Email Trail from Bug Spotter to
           Netscape
           6:01pm  13.Jun.97.PDT The following is a copy of the
           email exchange between Netscape officials and
           Christian Orellana, the Danish consultant who
           found the Netscape Navigator bug. A copy of the
           text was provided to Wired News by Netscape and
           appears unedited. Wired News has chosen not to
           publish Orellana's email address.