Re: Declan as a Budding Washington Insider

Dear Citizen-Unit May;

It is not easy working in the Washington area. All of us have to devote a
significant amount of time to inventing newsworthy activies to keep the
media well-fed and all of you west-coast slackers entertained. We would
appreciate it if you showed more respect for our efforts. While you're at
it, try to pay a bit more in taxes; things are getting to be almost as
expensive over here as they are out in the valley. I was knocking back a
brew with Bill the other day, and it cost me five bucks.

-SpinMarsupial