Re: INFORMATION

At 06:46 PM 6/18/97 PDT, [email protected] wrote:

>donn't think that i'm lame or somthin' but i realy need information on how
to hack so, could you please tell me how to hack
>and what do i need in order to hack.

I suggest really strong turkish cigarettes.  Smoke them constantly and soon
you will be hacking before you know it.

>don't worry i won't get into trouble.

Depends on the age of tobacco purchace in your state.  You might have to
get into High School before trying the above method.

>please hurry it's urgent.

That is what they all say...

---
|              "That'll make it hot for them!" - Guy Grand               |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |[email protected]|