Congressemen who have earned the death penalty

At 11:53 AM -0700 6/20/97, Alan wrote:
>With all of the "punish the evildoers amongst us"  and the "Improving
>Security by making it illegal" raving in congress, this came to mind...
>
>"The Congressional Definition of the Strength of a Firewall is how many
>times you can march the citizenry in front of it for summary execution
>before it crumbles."

Ah, you have cleverly rewritten the standard definition:

The Definition of the Strength of a Firewall is how many
politicians one can put  in front of it for summary execution
before it crumbles.

McCain, Kerrey, Hollings, et. al. are guilty of treason and should be put
in front of that firewall forthwith.

(As a free citizen, I am free to say that any particular person has
committed crimes deserving of execution. Despite what pseudo-lawyers often
claim. I have never said I plan to kill McCain or Kerrey. An important
difference. But they will surely pay for their crimes. Congress and
Washington need a taste of their own vile medicine.)

--Tim May