Re: Getting Back to our Radical Roots

>The resources used to break DES, if as many people hosted remailers and
>anonymizers on their machines, would further Cypherpunks goals a lot
more
>than breaking DES, which we all know was breakable (as we know what "56
>bits" means).

There were messages here some time back about systems like anonymizer
but chainable and using cryptography.  Did anything come of that?
Efficient anonymous web browsing could be a killer app for crypto.
Use anonymous web access to get to hotmail accounts like this one
and you have anonymous email, easy to use.

"John