Re: [EFGA] WE won our court case!! (fwd)

>From: "Robert A. Costner" <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [EFGA] WE won our court case!!
>
>EFGA was granted a preliminary injunction in our court case
>against the state of Georgia.  Details and press release to follow.

Yee-hah!  If you ignore CONgress, we've had a good week, between
this court and the New York CDA courts doing the right thing
and the DES crack finishing.

>Let's meet somewhere tonight to celebrate!

Obviously y'all should meet in the Atlanta Underground, wearing masks :-)

(though I won't be there, since it's a bit far from the West Coast...)

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)