Re: Derisive comments

Take a gander at this out-of-the-blue and off-the-wall thing I just got
from Georgia's finest. Proves to me that what they say about Georgia is
right.

(I have no idea why Costner decided I should get this. Insofar as I
remember, the "ye-haww" comments came from Bill Stewart, and I took them to
mean Bill was happy at the result. The "wear masks" comment was presumably
about the anonymity issue, with a touch of McIntyre and 2600 mixed in.
Apparently this was all too subtle for Costner...probably not something
taught in the 8th grade he graduated from in Georgia.)

--Tim May, fed up with getting these bizarre rants from disgruntled and
ill-educated list members, some of whom seem to expect that I can _do_
something about the demons that torment them

Note: the following was sent directly to _me_: