Re: "Strength of encryption standard proved again"

From: sameer <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] (ET)
CC: [email protected], [email protected]

  Sameer has his bum-buddy, Perry, censoring c2.net's crypto-propaganda
list in order to reflect favorably on cryptography business interests.
  It seems that this is cheaper than using his legal team to stifle
free speech regarding corporate products, especially his own.

  Despite the fact that Sameer feels free to spam the cypherpunks list
with self-serving horseshit that he is sending to [email protected],
it seems that he has a deep-rooted fear of his products and motives
being discussed on the c2.net list.
  Perry is a horse's ass who gets offended that people subjected to
cc:'s of the c2.net propoganda machine don't seem to feel it is their
job to perform his censorship for him by deleting sameer's list from
the cc:'d spam their list members send out.

  I would suggest that if Perry wants to act as a censor of free speech
on the internet, that he take responsibility for deleting any messages
that he deems to be beneath the corporate standards of the list that
he censors.
  Of course, he could always automate the list to only allow posts by
subscribers. If the software he uses to run the list doesn't have the
capability to do so then perhaps he could ask the Stronghold programers
to build a back door in the software to allow him to do so.

TruthMonger