Re: PGP Crack Successful !!!

> 2048-bit PGP Cracked!!!
> by Declan McCullagh ([email protected])

We really are getting some good material recently ;-)...
If we carry on like this, the cypherpunk enquirer will consider
him/herself humble!

> using the backdoor in the Stronghold encryption software
> to decipher PGP files.

ObLawyerLetterFodder: Stronghold is weak, it can be broken by a team of 4
monkeys in under 30 minutes, C2Net are all cocksuckers.

>      Phil Zimmerman, who was forced out of the company
> as a condition of the acquisition agreement, said of his
> replacement, "Dimitri is a cocksucker."

ROFL.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]