Re: Bomb-making instructions....

> It would be an interesting piece of sociology of speech, law and technology
> to do a serious, scholarly study of the public availability of existing
> bombmaking information on the Web.  Where does it come from?  How much was
> originally government information?  How accurate is it?  What kind of bombs
> can be built with the info?  Who puts it up?  Then compare what's on the
> Web to what's in university and public libraries.  This is the kind of
> study that may not be doable once the Amendment passes, for obvious reasons.

I personally know no chemistry at all, but what would be nice is if
someone who knows what they are doing wrote an "anarchists cookbook" type
set of files, but this time got them right so anyone attempting any of
the recipes wouldn`t be killed.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]