Re: The spam thread

On or About 24 Jun 97 at 9:45, Jason William RENNIE wrote:

> Anyway shall we let this thread die at this point ??

I've tried.  But I am eternally pulled back in.  Sometimes at the
first post, sometimes later.  As long as people have promiscuous
mail boxes they will get spam, use a filter, use your delete key.

Denial of service attacks are destructive and unproductive.

Die, Spam thread, Die!  Out, spot, out!

Ross

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: (408) 259-2795