Re: Child Porn 3 [JPG]

At 1:01 PM -0700 6/23/97, Adam Back wrote:

>(Thinking of the AA case where the fedz mailed the target a child porn
>package and kicked the door in seconds after the package hit the door
>mat, before they even knew their mail had arrived, and busted them for
>"possession" of child porn.)

"I have a solution."

(However, unlike Bell, my solution would not involve the roundabout charade
of setting up some kind of betting market--as if the population at large
would care about J. Random Narc. Under my solution, the cops who pulled
this stunt of sending unsolicited porn and then raiding the house would be
given a fair trial and then imprisoned for a lot longer than the Thomases
will ultimately be imprisoned.)

--Tim May