Secure Public Networks Act of the U.S

This little gem is extremely scarey, most specifically Title II Sec 207
and Title III Sec 307 most of all!!  I have been on the phone with
Congressman Jack Quin of NY, Senator D'Almato of NY, my local Common
Counselman, and the U.S Attorny's Office (They will be the ones tasked
with prosecuting offenders under this Bill.). It seems that not one of
them knows anything about it. And they are currently IN Washington!!!
I was even told by Congressman Quin's Office that no such bills as the
ProCODE, ProCODE II, or the McCain/ Kerrey Bills have been presented to
Congress! Talk about your basic denial! I have provided a copy of the
original HTML version of the SPNA as proposed by McCain and Kerrey. This
was pulled directly from Senator Kerrey's website.