Re: Bomb Making Info to be Illegal

>   Someone please put up a website teaching people how to use
> bananas to commit a crime. I want some company in prison when
> I kill 168 people with a banana.

Do you recall the old movie where a couple of mob guys killed a rival
with a fish (shoved it down his throat and choked him on it)? I think I
may, if I have some time in the next few days, put together a quick
website telling people the best fish to use etc. and inciting them to use
this as a method of assasinating MPs...

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]