Re: Bomb-making instructions....

Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:
> Paul Bradley wrote:
> > I personally know no chemistry at all, but what would be nice is if
> > someone who knows what they are doing wrote an "anarchists cookbook" type
> > set of files, but this time got them right so anyone attempting any of
> > the recipes wouldn`t be killed.

Paul,

Making explosives is very dangerous even if the recipes are right. I
personally knew many kids who lost fingers, eyes and other body organs
due to careless handling of homemade explosives. Probably, the important
thing to do before bombmaking is to learn the safety rules.

I agree with you though that certain recipes and chemicals are unsafe
no matter how carefully to handle them.

	- Igor.