Re: More about Netscape Bug finder

At 03:32 PM 6/28/97 GMT, Brian Lane wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:41:24 -0400, you wrote:
>
>>An Email Trail from Bug Spotter to
>>           Netscape
>>           6:01pm  13.Jun.97.PDT The following is a copy of the
>>           email exchange between Netscape officials and
>
>[rest snipped]
>
>  Notice that none of this exchange is signed in any way. I don't
>doubt Netscape's claim as to what happened, but really this is just a
>bunch of letters assembled in the right order. There's no reason to
>trust the contents.

This reminded me to ask if anyone knows if, per their statement, Netscape
intends to u/l a patch for the 3.x versions.  When I checked yesterday, I
didn't see any reference to it.

Lynne L. Harrison, Esq.       |    "The key to life:
Poughkeepsie, New York        |     - Get up;
[email protected]             |     - Survive;
http://www.dueprocess.com     |     - Go to bed."

DISCLAIMER:  I am not your attorney; you are not my client.
             Accordingly, the above is *NOT* legal advice.