Re: Bomb-making instructions....

Jeremiah A Blatz <[email protected]> writes:
> Just for the record, _The Anarchist's Cookbook_ is full of
> purposefully dangerous misinformation. It is written so that if you
> follow enough of its recipies, you *will* kill yourself. I suggest old
> archives or the newsgroup rec.pyrotechnics, which, until is self-
> censored itself, provided excellent safety advice as well as how to
> make things go boom. I'd imagine that there is still a wealth of
> information about safety.

I have the cookbook and can post it on a Web site. A while back I asked
Jim Bell if he'd be willing to write short comments, like "this is
bullshit" and "this is dangerous" and "here's a better way to make
it stink".  If anyone knows chemistry and isn't in jail yet, please
consider doing this wortwhile project.

---