Re: Marc Andreessen on encryption and CDA

My biggest problem is when the pundits (and by extension, those that punt
to them)
frame this entire debate in terms of the Market.  To do so is to argue that
only solutions
that are good for The Market are good solutions; that when a particular
policy is market-agnostic
or market-negative, even though it may be good policy for People (yes,
remember them ???) it is irrelevant or
bad.  This debate is NOT about the Worldwide Encryption Market!