Tiffany's Pictures on her web page

If you are not interested in adult pictures or are under the age of
18, I apologize,  DO NOT REPLY  and I will GUARANTEE you will be
 removed from my list or you may reply to [email protected] and
you will receive confirmation that you were removed, either way, I apologize
 and you WILL be removed from my list.

Hi my name is Tiffany.  I am a college student that just learned how
to make a web page, so I decided to put some naughty pictures of
myself on my page for everyone to see.  If you want to see it, write
back to me at  [email protected] and type "over 18" in the subject box
 (you will have to change the current "to" box to  [email protected])
 If you are offended by nudity, Do Not Reply and  I will take you off
 my mailing list.
-Tiffany

-Tiffany