announce: eternity server @ replay

I've put an eternity server up at:

	http://www.replay.com/aba/eternity/

(Alex de Joode kindly offered me an account for the purpose).

It's running live off news.xs4all.nl newsfeed.  (replay.com is in .nl
too running off xs4all networks (I think), so it's newsfeed is fast
for replay to access).  It will check for news every 2 mins (if
someone is using it).

It's configured to read alt.anonymous.messages.

It's running eternity-0.05 (+ a few bug fixes which haven't been
packaged to produce 0.06 yet).

For instructions on posting get the latest eternity distribution off
my home page:

	http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/eternity/

It's not that automated yet, you have to make the posts manually,
though it will help you figure out which inline images, and links are
related to a page.  And will offer some assistance in encrypting the
documents and creating the hashes for the URLs, you still have to do a
bit of work, and you have to post the documents yourself also.

Adam