IG Farben and the Legitimate Needs of Law Enforcement

At 4:40 PM -0700 8/6/97, Anonymous wrote:

>  When the gun-thievery began in earnest, the thieves still had to lie
>in bigger and bigger stages, tearing small, then larger, pieces off the
>Constitution at each step of their con game.
>  With privacy and freedom, however, we have now reached a stage where
>the pretense of democracy is perfunctory, with the fascists who are
>rattling the chains standing on the stage behind the speaker as he or
>she assures us that "imprisonment for life will be a _voluntary_
>requirement."

An early member of the Eric Conspiracy Research Labs, Eric Blair, correctly
noted the abuse of language that is necessary to make anything go down with
minimum fuss...

>  The person I really feel bad for is Tim May. He used to at least be
>able to tell people, "I told you so! Check the archives from my
>previous life, and..."
>  Prophecy loses its luster once _everybody_ can predict the future,
>and things have reached the point where everyone recognizes their
>cues in the march toward the "Tear-Stained Monologue" where, in an
>allegorical way, "The good-guy gets the girl. _I_ wind up dead."

Don't cry for me, Canada.

It was also obvious to me several years ago that things would reach a point
where everyone could see what was coming. The curare of the government has
of course paralyzed many.

Nothing left but the shooting.

(I have been arguing that CFP shut down their pointless conferences...the
same old same old repeated every year. Alas, they are still planning their
big shindig in Austin next year. )

>  Face it, we all know where the cattle-cars are going, but they are
>carrying _other_ people--for now.

However, there is a progress toward an industry-friendly consensus on the
export of IG Farben's products: Farben will receive Most Favored Gasser
status in exchange for assisting with the Legitimate Needs of Law
Enforcement.

--Tim May