Exit Remailer Suggestion

Someone wrote:

 > What about AOL disks?  We need shorter lived, disposable
 > remailers as exit remailers...  Let them take the heat,
 > while the real remailers walk.  Lets see a series of
 > "exitman" remailers.  Exitman remailers are walking targets
 > left to fend for themselves as long as they may.

We already have a preconfigured set of exit remailers.  They have
names like "hotmail", "rocketmail", etc...  These are the
web-based email services which will instantly create accounts for
anyone, no questions asked or authentication required, and permit
access to these accounts with the chosen password from anywhere
on the Net.  You can even chain them, using an account on one to
apply for an instant account on another, leaving few bread crumbs
for anyone to follow.

Most of these services don't care, don't log, and rarely read
their email to abuse@. Even if pressure does cause an occasional
account to be deleted, you can easily create ten more in as many
seconds.

By reconfiguring current remailers to use a public Email service
as the last link in the chain, we tap a potentially infinite
supply of disposable accounts, on advertising-supported service
providers with skins as thick as those of the bulk emailers.

Sounds like a plan to me.

     [email protected]   $    via Finger                       $
         {Free Cypherpunk Political Prisoner Jim Bell}