Source Code for New Encryption Algorithm

Source Code for the Dick TruthMeasure Encryption Algorithm:
(c) "The Hoff-Center of Virtual Math"

==============>
|<eight inches>| + DOOM = DICK + DEATH = 2" + NULL = Nine Inch Nails

## Proof of Theorem:
##
## If she says "I want nine inches, and I want to bleed." and you give
## her two inches, four times and stab her to death, using a 6" knife,
## then 4(DICK) + 6" = 8" + 6" = Nine Inch Nails.
##
## Therefore, Nine Inch Nails band members have 14" Dicks.
##
## Basing the Private Key on Nine Inch Nails private parts, and the
## Secret Key on the secret location where the dead woman's body is
## buried, the sick, twisted creators of the "Dick TruthMeasure
## Encryption Algorithm" have produced a cryptography product which
## cannot be broken by normal people, using normal math.
## This has been confirmed by the independent research of Carol Anne
## Cypherpunk, who reports that Kent Crispin has always claimed that
## this, ================>, is eight inches, while Tim C. May claims
## this, ================>, is fourteen inches.
## Her research methods have been approved by TruthMonger, who
## states, "Give her two inches, and she takes a mile. She never
## judges an encryption algorithm until she's fucked a mile with
## your Dick in a 'rubber boot'."
## In response, Carol Anne Cypherpunk said of TruthMongers sexual
## prowess, "He claims that his Dick was the inspiration for the
## Eternity Server, but it is a forgery, like his posts to the list.
## It just _seems_ like it never ends when you are subjected to
## abuse of either of them. A mile, my ass..."

<EOC> (I mean, <EOF>)