Re: Christian CypherPunks / Re: The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses)

What we have below is crude but effective.  It is a rhetorical
crystallization of a point of argument that is persuasively, but
somewhat offensively, put. The offensiveness increases the
persuasive force, in this particular case, by its attention-
getting "shock" value.

So here's the thing that occurs to me:  This passage would
be "censored" by the devices against which it argues. Do you want
your nine-year-old to read this passage after returning home from
vacation bible school?  Probably not.  Do you really mind if you
fifteen-year-old reads it after asking you what is this debate
all about anyway?  Maybe not.

Consider it then as not only a rant against over-inclusive
filter/blockers but as an illustration of the very problem it
tries to address.

MacN