Re: [Fwd: Virus Warning]]

Lynne is most definitely correct. In order for a viral infection to take
place, execution of the attached file first take place. Even malicious
MS Word and likeminded word processing macros must inevitably execute a
binary file. This message was forwarded to me via an ISP Viral Alert
program. I apologize for not including the fact of program execution as
being the actual infecting point. To all those familiar and  unfamiliar
with the way virii operate, please accept my sincere apologies.