Re: HIP hip hooray

Zooko Journeyman ([email protected]) wrote:
>HIP rocked. I'm still trying to adjust to the mundanity
>of everyday life. I loved meeting some cpunks in Real
>Life.

Hey, Zooko! You were the only Cypherpunk who made the article in the
'Independent' (by that blonde reporter who was wandering around), though
Lucky Green was mentioned by name.

'"[hacking] can be a wonderful thing", explained Zooco, a member of the
CypherPunks. "Pretty much every useful aspect of modern computing was
devised by hackers -- like the Internet and email."'

So did she spell your name wrong, or were you using a pseudonym ;-) ?

	Mark