Re: Toilet plungers and sodomy: Why we should trust police blindly

> 	Louima has said an officer shoved a toilet plunger into his
> rectum, and then into his mouth.
> 	"They said, "Take this, nigger,' and stuck the stick in my rear
> end," Louima, 30, said in a hospital interview.

Gee, where's Tim McVeigh when you really need him?  I wonder if they
have daycare centers at police headquarters.

Broken eggs, etc...

     [email protected]   $    via Finger                       $
         {Free Cypherpunk Political Prisoner Jim Bell}