Re: Remailer hating Nazis (was Re: The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses))

At 12:54 PM 8/15/97 +0200, you wrote:
>  Strange that this claim should come from a variety of sources at
>the same time the government is facing the embarassment of having to
>whitwash the actions of heavily armed, camouflaged Marines who felt
>so threatened by a goat-herder with a .22 rifle that they slaughtered
>him with their M-16's, despite the fact that the child was an American
>citizen, doing what he had every right to do, on American soil.

FWIW, those murdering bastards got off the hook, because the jury believed they were "good soldiers", and I thought "Goodness must now mean how many innocents you kill while waiting to shoot a stoned Mexican carrying a bag of pot walking across the border.

>  The drug cartels are having such little trouble getting drugs into
>the U.S. that cocaine and heroine are cheaper than a bottle of good
>Scotch, yet, according to the government, they have decided that it
>is necessary to perform actions which will "force" the government
>to 'crack down' on border terrorism with increasing use of armed
>force. Right...

Hell, why not just declare martial law!?  If were going to use marines as police, what next?  The war on Goat-Herding Cartels!?!?!?

I myself have never heard of a bunch of Heavily armed mexicans running over the border with explosives, automatic weapons, and Molotov Cocktails burning down houses, shooting marines, or blowing up buildings.

>GiveMeAFuckingBreakMonger
>"There is something wrong when U.S. armed forces murder American
> schoolchildren on American soil, under an increasing number of
> unconstitutional laws."

KillThoseMurderingMarineBastardsMonger
"There's something wrong when we replay prohibition and kill innocents in the process."