Jim Bell web pages

I've got my original page with the scans of the search
warrant/affidavit/return at <http://www.parrhesia.com/jimbell/>, and a
second page collecting various links to media reports, etc., at
<http://www.parrhesia.com/jimbell/index2.html>.

The Columbian (Jim's hometown paper) has a number of articles about him and
the progress of his case at
<http://www.columbian.com/newsroom/jimbell/jimbell.html>. There are also
some miscellaneous documents that the Columbian may or may not intend to
make available to the public available at
<http://www.columbian.com/newsroom/jimbell/> (I don't think they realize
that a directory without an index document will return a directory list. :)

John Young has collected several documents re Jim, which are cataloged at
the beginning of the document at <http://www.jya.com/jimbell-dock2.htm>.

--
Greg Broiles                | US crypto export control policy in a nutshell:
[email protected]         |