Re: Nothing Accumulation Separation All

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Anonymous wrote:

> Thee InterNet is not a collection of machines, but a social
> relation among people, mediated by *nothing*.

This is incorrect,  there are many things that meditate the interesctions
of peaple on the net.

> Thee InterNet is capital to such a degree of *accumulation*
> that it becomes a machine.

So what?  Even though it could be viewed this way it is made up of
autonmouse units.  Talking about a great mystical thing called 'The
internet' is only sutable for Wired Journolists.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep. Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?   ex-net.scum and proud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yucky' a convincing argument