Re: Status of Cypherpunks list sites?

TCMay wrote:

> Not too long ago I was subscribed to the "[email protected]" address,
> and the list stopped flowing to me for a day or so. I resubbed under
> "[email protected]." I noticed that Igor Chudov said he was taking
> a hiatus from the Net and lists, so I wondered if this meant his support
> for his site was either being dropped or might be subject to more frequent
> outages.

I re-subscribed to the algebra list when I returned from HIP97
and in fact got onto the ssz list.  Seems like Igor diverted the
subscription.  Comments, Igor ?

> And shouldn't we all be making a more serious effort to drop the use of the
> "[email protected]" address, as John said some months back that he would
> support forwarding stuff for a while, but not necessarily forever. As it
> is, it just adds another hop and another potential weak link.

Yes.

# Antonomasia   [email protected]                      #
# See http://www.notatla.demon.co.uk/                        #
#### !!! PGP 5.0 beta available now at ftp.replay.com !!! ####