Re: Remailer chaining

C. James wrote:

> Since Jam started chaining  through  Neva I have had double the
> complaints, double the spam.  It�s like I run 2 remailers now.

Multiple Choice:

1) Chain all of your mail through Jam, then it will be like you
are both running no remailer.

2) Chail all of your incoming mail, except for that from Jam,
through Jam, then it will be like you are both running 1 remailer.

3) Put Jam's abuse address in your headers, then it will be like
Jam is running 2 remailers.

4) Put the Whitehouse address as the abuse address in your headers,
and write to let us know how Jim Bell is doing.

ChainMonger