Soon the neighbor's dog will be in the act...(Was Re: book talktoday)

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:25:50 -0400
To: [email protected]
From: Rodney Thayer <[email protected]>
Subject: book talk today
Sender: [email protected]

I was in SoftPro in Burlington (the bookstore) last night and saw they are
having an "Internet Cryptography Seminar" today at 6pm, "featuring Dr.
Richard E. Smith, author of "Internet Cryptography".

I wonder if he'll be digitally signing copies of the book :-)

"[email protected]" with one line of text: "help".

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/