Re: State Charges in Weaver Case

Ray Arachelian wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Mike Duvos wrote:
>
> > I suppose it has something to do with that "only following
> > orders" thing. :)
>
> Fine, then what shall we charge the one that gave the order with?  And
> what shal be the punishment?  If the one who takes the order relinquishes
> reposability, then the one giving the order must be doubly responsible.

  Jeez, Ray. If you follow this twisted train of logic, you end up
expecting the President and the Legislature to take responsibility for
the State of the Union.
  Are you some kind of godless Commie, or something? You'll certainly
feel foolish when the FBI lab proves that the trigger was pulled by
a drug dealer who was told to do so by a child molester. It's just a
shame that those poor federal agents had to be there to witness the
tragedy.

GovtLicensedMurderMonger