Re: State Charges in Weaver Case

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Anonymous wrote:

>   Jeez, Ray. If you follow this twisted train of logic, you end up
> expecting the President and the Legislature to take responsibility for
> the State of the Union.

U-yep.  Gee, after all, he is running the country.  He should have SOME
responsability for his actions, especially when he fucks the whole country
by them.

>   Are you some kind of godless Commie, or something?

godless?  depends on which god you mean...  Commie, fuck no, I'm an scotch
swilling daft punk anarchist singing "Anarchy in the USA" and "God Save
the Queen, she ain't no human bein'" :)

> You'll certainly
> feel foolish when the FBI lab proves that the trigger was pulled by
> a drug dealer who was told to do so by a child molester. It's just a
> shame that those poor federal agents had to be there to witness the
> tragedy.

It figures the murdering FBI agent would also be a drug dealer and have a
pedophile as his C.O.  Damn, I knew it! :)   Now if agents Molder and
Scully could get on the case and prove this!  I'd bet it has something to
do with the smoking man too!  *BURP*

:)

> GovtLicensedMurderMonger

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.
..\|/..|[email protected]|you once again. I thought you were      |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |hiding, and you thought that I had run  |\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |away chasing the tail of dogma. I opened|.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|my eye and there we were....            |.....