Re: Socio-Economic Cults (Re: Cypherpunk Cults)

? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <[email protected]> wrote:

>I have always found such arms races pointless and unproductive.  Now
>instead of paying a small amount of money to the goverment you have to pay
>a massive amount of money for a securaty system.  Big thing with video
>camers, motion sensors and plungomatic securaty gards.

  Uh, don't you mean "instead of paying a large amount of money to the
government and a small amount of money for a security system, you now
just pay a small amount of money for the security system"? Or do you live
in a different reality to the rest of us, whose cops are so fuck-awful that
we have to both pay their wages and the obscene costs of our corrupt legal
system, then pay extra to actually protect ourselves? Guns and cameras are
cheap compared to paying donut-hogs to examine rectums with plungers.

  CopPlunger