Re: $1 Million Code Crack

John Young wrote:
>   Mr. Neeley admits his integrity is on the line. "If I'm
>   wrong," he notes, "we're out of business."

It looks like they're out of business already. I tried to mail their
technical support but the mail bounced. The web page
<http://www.ultimateprivacy.com/html/service.html> says that when you buy
the software you get two OTP's in the package. There is not a single word
on how to get any more OTP's, how they are created or distributed.

Since you need a unique OTP for every party you wish to communicate with,
the OTP distribution should be a major part of the product. Yet, they don't
even mention it!

Mike.