VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for keying in Bernstein docs

Our copies of the Bernstein case docs are too low-quality to scan, so
we're asking for volunteers to help key them in.  Most of you all can type
fast and could probably spare a few minutes. If you'd like to help with a
page or more please drop me a line and tell me how many pages you'll do,
and I'll assign you some page numbers. We have images of the docs from a
captured fax at
http://www.eff.org/bernstein/Legal/970825_decision.images/
and
http://www.eff.org/bernstein/Legal/970827_stay_motion.images/

Thanks for any help!

--
Stanton McCandlish                                           [email protected]
Electronic Frontier Foundation                           Program Director