Confirmation on Diana, please?

Are there any Cypherpunks mailing list members who can confirm that
there was a series of posts related to Princess Diana's death in the
days before the event? I am particularly interested in information as
to whether Cypherpunks were in any way responsible for a slight delay
in the timing of her death.
I am particularly interested in communicating with the person who sent
me the anonymous messages between 8/24/97 and 8/30/97 using the nym
"A'Tak A'Tdorn'.

If you have information and an interest in sharing it, please send a
post to the Cypherpunks list or the fight-censorship list, indicating
such. If you wish for me to contact you through a neutral, third party,
indicate that as well.

Thank You